Saturday, February 23, 2008

Welcome to The Derby Viewpoint

I suppose I should've made this my first post, but live and learn, I suppose.

Welcome to The Derby Viewpoint, my blog. Here, you'll find my opinions about a wide range of topics from politics to music, and current events to pop culture. From time to time, I'll also post reviews of software or other products I find to be worthwhile (and in some cases, not so worthwhile). I'll also ahre videos, links, and other things that I think might be of interest to you, the reader. Check back often, as I hope to regularly update this site. Also, feel free to visit my homepage (currently under construction). Click here to visit.

I hope you enjoy what I have to say...And if you don't like what I say, that's okay too. Feel free to leave comments, good or bad, on anything I've written.

No comments: